EnglishBrief History, Services, Media Exposure and Contribution
Mr. MUROTATSU Yasuhiro, born in 1980 in Japan, graduated from TAKUSHOKU University (B.A. in Political Science), studied Arabic Language at Department of Literature, Cairo University, Egypt, studied in Islamic Studies at Al-Balqa Applied University, Amman, Jordan. After several years of working experience, he continued his education at Center for Energy Petroleum Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP), University of Dundee, Scotland UK, and earned his MBA in International Oil and Gas Management and Master of Laws (LLM) in Oil and Gas Law and Policy.
Pursuing his desire to work in the field of diplomacy, politics and energy he worked for both the Embassy of Japan in Jordan and the Embassy of Japan in Sudan respectively. During this development of his career, through 10 years of professional experience for the semi-governmental energy company, he also served as a Koto city, located in eastern Tokyo, council member. MUROTATSU is now devoted to global research & risk management consulting services.
Global Research & Risk Management Services
- Research and analysis on Japanese and international politics, economy, industry and security.
- Research and analysis on local issues arising from internationalisation, including accepting new foreign nationals to realise a society of cultural diversity and harmonious coexistence in Japan.
- Overseas project execution, offering support in the area of (a) developing security and risk management system including stakeholder management & CSR, and (b) legal risk management and contract negotiation, draft and review.
- Arabic-Japanese translation, interpretation, guide in Japan for Arabic natives.
Media Exposure and Contributions
- Japanese Diplomat-cum-wrestler vows crowds in Sudan, BBC https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-2496021
- Barefoot Japanese Diplomat wrestles for peace in Sudan, AFP https://sg.news.yahoo.com/barefoot-japanese-diplomat-wrestles-peace-sudan-163535202.html
- Japanese Diplomat challenges Nuba wrestling in Sudan, Al-Jazeera https://youtube.com/watch?v=wY2cPIul7S0&feature=share
- Cerebrating cultural diversity by my wrestling challenge, Nilain TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByOSbHrDz1c
Iraq’s service contract: Issues that IOC may face when a Joint Operating Company (JOC) is formed and they take over the conduct of petroleum operations under the Iraqi Development and Production Services Contract (DPSC), Oil and Gas Energy Law Journal Vol.3 2017 https://www.ogel.org/article.asp?key=3687
Strategy, Leadership and Decision making: A case Study on the historical strategic change of the Mexican Petroleum Industry. Journal of Basic and Applied Research Journal Vol.5 Issue 3,2015. https://www.ikprress.org/index.php/JOBARI/article/view/2402